Wolk Children's Center
The Wolk Children's Center is an early childhood center located on the campus of the JCC and open to all
children regardless of race, religion, creed, color or physical ability.
While it is a separate facility, the center is directly connected to the JCC enabling our young friends to take advantage of all the great activities the JCC has to offer. Children never have to go outside to access the gym, PlayGym, or pool, but all entrances and exits require a key fob to come and go from the center.
The Wolk Children's Center provides:
- 15 classrooms, each with a kitchenette, allowing us to accommodate individual diets and respect Kosher dietary laws.
- Large multipurpose room used as a toddler play area and for special on-site guests, such as fire fighters, dentists, etc.
- One-way glass so you can peak into classrooms from the hall without disrupting or upsetting your child.
- Huge floor to ceiling windows for viewing the great outdoors.
- Direct access from every classroom to an age-appropriate outdoor play space.
- Open, easy-to-access cubby spaces with plenty of storage.
- Therapy spaces for children requiring services, such as speech, occupation, and/or physical therapy.
Read more about the JCC Child Care Program at the Wolk Children's Center.