The pool at Markus Park is open!
Monday-Friday: 6:30am-9:15am; 4pm-8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-8pm
August 31 - October 3:
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-8pm
Don't overlook this amazing added value to your JCC membership. Markus Park, home of the JCC's Camp Sisol, is much more than a beautiful swimming pool. It's a nature lover's paradise — a peaceful, 70 acre expanse of rolling hills, green grass, woods, a creek, and a pond.
Markus Park is free to JCC Members - just scan your key tag card!
Not a JCC Member yet? You may purchase a guest pass
at Markus Park:
Adults: $5 per visit Children 3-18 years: $3 per visit Children under 3: FREE
To Join Markus Park for the Summer:
Family: $169 Single Parent Family: $129 Individual: $99
Our great facilities include:
- Gorgeous heated swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Separate men's, women's and family locker room
- Modern playground
- 3 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Picnic area
- Stream, pond, and 70 acres for hiking
- Ropes course
- Archery range
- Ball fields
- Beach volleyball court
NEW! Fitness Classes at Markus Park:
Aqua Zumba - Mondays, 6:30pm-7:30pm
Instructor: Steve Case
Classes begin Monday, June 1
Aqua Spin - Thursdays, 6:30pm-7:30pm and Saturdays, 10AM-11AM
Instructor: Christy Shaffer
Thursday classes begin June 4. Saturday classes begin June 6.
Outdoor Triathlon Training - Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30PM
Instructor: Kim Levitsky
$120 - Members; $200 Non-Members
Classes begin May 27.
Outdoor Bike Rides - Sundays, 10AM
Instructor: Steve Gilden
Classes run every Sunday, weather permitting. Riders will meet in the Markus Park parking lot.
Markus Park is also available for rentals for your special events! Choose from:
- Facility rentals:
- Dining hall with room for 400 people
- 4 picnic pavilions with room for 100 people
- Heated lodge with fireplace
- Staff-directed activties:
- Team-building/ropes course
- Archery (ages 8 and up)
- Zip Line
- And more...
- For more information about staff-directed activities and birthday parties, click here.
- Contact Marisa Garber with any questions or to book your event!
Contact Us About Markus Park
Pre-Season: 585-461-2000, ext.274
Memorial Day - Labor Day: 585-624-3369
Getting To Markus Park
- Heading towards Pittsford (on Monroe Ave.) take a right turn to Clover Street.
- Go Straight out Clover Street (Rt.65) past 3rd entrance to Mendon Ponds Park.
- Turn left at Route 251
- Go one block and take first right turn on Quaker Meeting House Road.
- Go down hill to Markus Park entrance on the right. 183 Quaker Meeting House Road.
Markus Park Photos
|We have a giant hill that kids love to run (or roll!) down...also makes a great sledding hill in the winter!||The covered ampitheater|
|4 large shelters, equipped with bathrooms and drinking fountains||The creek|
|Heated outdoor swimming pool with a water slide and kiddie pool. The pool area is complete with covered pavilion, family locker rooms, and play structure.||The pond|