The pool is now closed for the season. We will see you next year!
Don't overlook this amazing added value to your JCC membership. Markus Park, home of the JCC's Camp Sisol, is much more than a beautiful swimming pool. It's a nature lover's paradise — a peaceful, 70 acre expanse of rolling hills, green grass, woods, a creek, and a pond.
Markus Park is free to JCC Members - just scan your key tag card!
Not a JCC Member yet? You may purchase a guest pass
at Markus Park:
Adults: $5 per visit Children 3-18 years: $3 per visit Children under 3: FREE
Our great facilities include:
- Gorgeous heated swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Separate men's, women's and family locker room
- Modern playground
- 3 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Picnic area
- Stream, pond, and 70 acres for hiking
- Ropes course
- Archery range
- Ball fields
- Beach volleyball court
Markus Park is also available for rentals for your special events! Choose from:
- Facility rentals:
- Dining hall with room for 400 people
- 4 picnic pavilions with room for 100 people
- Staff-directed activties:
- Team-building/ropes course
- Archery (ages 8 and up)
- Zip Line
- And more...
- For more information about staff-directed activities and rentals, click here.
- Contact Marisa Garber with any questions or to book your event!
Contact Us About Markus Park
Pre-Season: 585-461-2000, ext.274
Memorial Day - Labor Day: 585-624-3369
Getting To Markus Park
- Heading towards Pittsford (on Monroe Ave.) take a right turn to Clover Street.
- Go Straight out Clover Street (Rt.65) past 3rd entrance to Mendon Ponds Park.
- Turn left at Route 251
- Go one block and take first right turn on Quaker Meeting House Road.
- Go down hill to Markus Park entrance on the right. 183 Quaker Meeting House Road.
Markus Park Photos
|We have a giant hill that kids love to run (or roll!) down...also makes a great sledding hill in the winter!||The covered ampitheater|
|4 large shelters, equipped with bathrooms and drinking fountains||The creek|
|Heated outdoor swimming pool with a water slide and kiddie pool. The pool area is complete with covered pavilion, family locker rooms, and play structure.||The pond|