Markus Park/Camp Sisol
Please note: August 26-30 (Mon-Fri), Camp Sisol's Hobby Camp will be at the pool from 2:00-3:15PM. The pool will still be open for members at this time.
Pool Open June 8 - Labor Day
Thursday, July 4..10AM-6PM
August 26 - September 1
Monday, September 2
Don't overlook this amazing added value to your JCC membership. Markus Park, home of the JCC's Camp Sisol, is much more than a beautiful swimming pool. It's a nature lover's paradise — a peaceful, 70 acre expanse of rolling hills, green grass, woods, a creek and a pond. Like sports?
Markus Park is free to JCC Members - just scan your key tag card! Not a JCC Member yet? Check out our membership options, or you may purchase guest passes at Markus Park:
Adults: $5 per visit Children 3-18 years: $3 per visit
Our great facilities include:
- Gorgeous heated swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Separate men's, women's and family locker room
- Modern playground
- 3 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Picnic area
- Stream, pond, and 70 acres for hiking
- Ropes course
- Archery range
- Ball fields
- Beach volleyball court
Markus Park is also available for rentals for your special events! Choose from:
- Dining hall with room for 400 people
- 4 picnic pavilions with room for 100 people
- Heated lodge with fireplace
- Staff-directed activities including:
- Pool parties
- And more...
Contact Us About Markus Park
Rentals: Curt Dengler
Memorial Day - Labor Day: 585-624-3369
Getting To Markus Park
- Heading towards Pittsford (on Monroe Ave.) take a right turn to Clover Street.
- Go Straight out Clover Street (Rt.65) past 3rd entrance to Mendon Ponds Park.
- Turn left at Route 251
- Go one block and take first right turn on Quaker Meeting House Road.
- Go down hill to Markus Park entrance on the right. 183 Quaker Meeting House Road.
Markus Park Photos
|We have a giant hill that kids love to run (or roll!) down...also makes a great sledding hill in the winter!||The covered ampitheatre|
|6 large shelters, equipped with bathrooms and drinking fountains||The creek|
|Heated outdoor swimming pool with a water slide and kiddie pool. The pool area is complete with covered pavilion, family locker rooms, and play structure.||The pond|