Benefits of Membership
GET FIT, LET US HELP, START TODAY!
- FREE 1-on-1 Training
- FREE to NEW Members
- ONE HOUR Personal Training session, fitness assessment & evaluation
Get on the right track with a FREE 1-hour PT session. (session is valid the first three months from the start of your membership)
This program is FREE! Call 461-2000 to schedule an appointment or stop by the main desk.
ALL INCLUDED IN YOUR JCC MEMBERSHIP:
Cornell Sports & Fitness Complex
- Fitness Center Two strength training circuits (Cybex & Hoist) and over 4,000 lbs of free weights and plate loaded strength equipment, instructors and orientation provided.
- Functional Training Studio (FTS)
- Cardio Center Treadmills, ellipticals, rowers, steppers, AMT's, upright and recumbent bikes, interactive and spin bikes, step mills, ARC trainers all with private viewing screens, Precor P80 for personalized workouts, instructors for orientation and equipment usage.
- Group Fitness, Cycling & Aquaerobic Classes Nationally certified instructors with over 85 classes per week to choose from that include Zumba®, Body Pump™, Kettlebells, High Intensity Training, Body Pump™, Cardio Kick & Step, Core Challenge and many more.
- Yoga and Pilates Classes Included with your membership. No fees or registration required. All levels offered.
- Indoor Track Climate controlled 1/16 mile track with Olympic grade rubberized flooring.
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool Six-lane pool with attached 'kiddie pool' and outdoor deck, aquaerobic classes, lap lanes, water walking, hydro-riders, and family and open swim times. (water 83 degrees; air 85 degrees)
- Racquetball Courts Four courts for handball and racquetball.
- Full-size Gymnasium Basketball court and a variety of indoor recreational sports, pickleball leagues and more.
- Children's PlayGym For children ages 4-10; with a parent for ages 2 & 3. Climb, crawl, jump, swing & play!
- In Zone Youth Fitness Center For kids ages 6-11 with Wii Sports, youth fitness classes, and Cardio Kids Junior Circuit.
- SitterService FREE for JCC family members for ages 6 weeks to 4 years.
- The PiT New lounge for teens ages of 11 to 16 with music, Wi-Fi, table games, fitness classes, and activity nights.
- Men's, Women's & Family Locker Rooms with handicap accessibility.
- Kozel Recreation Complex Six outdoor tennis courts (no court fee), picnic pavilion, adjacent to the Erie Canal path, soccer and softball fields.
- Markus Park Facility in Honeoye Falls (open Memorial Day through Labor Day) featuring outdoor pool, children's wading pool, picnic pavilion, basketball and tennis courts, playground, locker/shower rooms and family changing area.
- Wi-Fi Free wireless internet connection
- Jewish Programming offering diverse programs in partnership with comunity organizations, agencies, and synagogues along with Jewish Education and holiday celebrations. (Some fee based classes may apply.)
More Great JCC Services at an additional fee:
Children & Families:
- Wolk Children's Center Early childhood learning for ages 8 weeks to 5 years
- Before and After School Care Gesher wrap-around and vacation camp programs for children grades K-6
- JCC Summer Camps Camp Sisol, Camp Seneca Lake, Family Camp at Seneca Lake
- American Red Cross Swim Lessons for adults and children.
- Birthday party packages
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Parties
Fitness, Wellness & Recreation
- Men's & Women's Spa (add-on to membership) Adult facility for members 19+ with whirlpool, steam room, sauna, individual lockers with locks, private exercise area, laundry service, lounge area with television and coffee bar, towel service, restrooms, private shower facility and special massage rates.
- Health & Wellness Services Massage, Energy Work (Reiki, Craniosacral Therapy, Myofascial Release), Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Health & Nutritional counseling, exercise programs designed for individuals with Alzheimer's, Arthritis and Parkinson's, and Phase III Cardiac Fitness Program.
- Pilates Reformer and Chair classes
- Personal Training
- TRX Suspension Training® and Rip™ Training classes
- TechAge Adult Computer Learning Center Free Open Lab sessions
- Special Needs Program (Yachad)
- Social Interest Groups and Activities
- JCC Lane Dworkin Jewish Film Festival
- Ames Amzalak Rochester Jewish Film Festival
- CenterStage Theatre
- Yiddish Classes
More features for you to enjoy at the JCC:
- ATM on premises
- Reciprocal guest privileges in many other JCC's
- JCC Coffee Shop
- Geulah's Kosher Café Open Monday through Friday from 8am to 2pm.
- Room Rentals at the JCC
- Handicap Accessibility
JCC guest pass policy
The JCC is a membership organization that allows its members to purchase guest passes. At all times, guests must be accompanied by a JCC member while visiting the JCC, and a member must be present when signing in a guest.
All guests 16+ years must present a photo ID at the time of entering the facility and complete a guest agreement each time they visit. An adult guest (16+ years) can visit the JCC a maximum of 5 times within a calendar year.
Children 10 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Individual guest fees:
|Under 3 years||Free|
|Adults 19-64 years||$7|
|Senior 65+ years||$3|
|Spa 19 years+||$10|
The JCC is a fitness provider for the Excellus BlueCross BlueShield Medicare Silver&Fit® program. Silver&Fit® is a fitness program designed specifically to help seniors achieve better health through regular exercise and health education. To join the JCC bring your health insurance card to the main desk and we will enroll you. The $25 annual fee is paid on the Silver&Fit website. Silver&Fit® is a product of Healthyroads, Inc., and American Specialty Health Networks, Inc. You may also visit Silver&Fit® at www.SilverandFit.com. Silver&Fit® is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated.
The JCC is a facility provider for the Healthways SilverSneaker® Fitness Program. SilverSneakers® is the nation's leading exercise program designed exclusively for Medicare-eligible adults and Group Retirees. To receive your free JCC membership, present your Healthways SilverSneaker® card and/or health insurance card at the time of joining. Contact your health insurance carrier for eligibility information or by calling toll-free 888-423-4632.
JCC Gift Cards
Give the gift of Health with a JCC gift card. Available for purchase at the main desk for membership, massages, programs, camps, personal training, theatre tickets and more!
Member Referral Program
When you refer a new continuous member to join the JCC, in appreciation we'll give you $100 gift certificate to apply towards your JCC membership, programs or services at the JCC.
JCC FitPlan for New Members
Each new member of the JCC receives a free one hour personal training session at the time of joining or within the first three months of the start of the membership. Scheduling an appointment is done at the main desk with a minimum of 24 hour advance notice.
Corporate Membership Discount
A 10% discount off annual rates is extended with a minimum of five new members joining from a company. Please contact the membership department for more information at 585-461-2000, ext. 216.
AAA Discount for New Members
AAA members save the joining fee of $75 for a continuous membership and $40 for a three-month membership. AAA members must provide proof of membership at the time of joining.