Benefits of Membership
GET FIT, LET US HELP, START TODAY!
- FREE 1-on-1 Training
- FREE to NEW Members
- ONE HOUR Personal Training session, fitness assessment & evaluation
Get on the right track with a FREE 1-hour PT session. (session is valid the first three months from the start of your membership)
This program is FREE! Call 461-2000 to schedule an appointment or stop by the main desk.
Every membership includes:
- Full service fitness center with strength training and cardiovascular equipment with personal viewing screens
- Functional training studio
- 16 lap/mile indoor track
- Indoor heated swimming pool with attached kiddie pool (water 83 degrees; air 85 degrees) for laps, water walking, family swim and learn-to-swim classes
- Four racquetball/handball courts
- Full-size gymnasium
- Children's PlayGym (ages 2-10)
- In Zone Youth Fitness Center (ages 6-12 years)
- Family locker room; men's & women's locker room
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Summer Season: Markus Park outdoor facility featuring a swimming pool, picnic area, basketball court, tennis courts, children's playground
- WiFi – free wireless internet connection
- Family holiday celebrations
- Family events and programs
- Jewish Programming
- Over 95 weekly group fitness classes to choose from that include group cycling, aquaerobics, Zumba, Body Pump, Kettlebells, High Intensity Training,
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Free sitter service
Enhance your experience with these exciting options (additional fee)
- Birthday party packages
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Parties
- Pilates Reformer and chair classes
- Personal training
- Fully accredited summer camps
- Fully accredited early childhood learning programs for ages 8 weeks to 5 years (Wolk Children's Center)
- Before and after school care, wrap around and vacation programs for grades K-6 (Gesher)
- Phase III Cardiac fitness program
- Men's & women's spa health club
- Jewish Book & Film Festivals
- CenterStage theatre productions
- Yiddish Culture Center
- Special needs programming
- Interfaith programming
- JCC Coffee and Snack Shop
- Geulah's Kosher Café
- Licensed massage therapists
- Licensed acupuncturist, chiropractor and nutritionist
Reciprocity with other JCCs
Each JCC determines its own terms of reciprocity, and fees may be incurred. When traveling out of town we can provide a membership verification letter to be presented to a visiting JCC. Stop by the main desk. Rochester JCC offers up to two weeks per calendar year for members of other JCCs, in good standing, to use our facility with a valid membership card.
JCC guest pass policy
The JCC is a membership organization that allows its members to purchase guest passes. At all times, guests must be accompanied by a JCC member while visiting the JCC, and a member must be present when signing in a guest. A photo ID is required for all guests 14 years+ upon entering the Center.
Individual guest fees:
|Under 3 years||Free|
|Adults 19-64 years||$7|
|Senior 65+ years||$3|
|Spa Health Club||$10|
The JCC is a fitness provider for the Excellus BlueCross BlueShield Medicare Silver&Fit® program. Silver&Fit® is a fitness program designed specifically to help seniors achieve better health through regular exercise and health education. To join the JCC bring your health insurance card to the main desk and we will enroll you with an annual fee of just $25. Silver&Fit® is a product of Healthyroads, Inc., and American Specialty Health Networks, Inc. You may also visit Silver&Fit® at www.SilverandFit.com. Silver&Fit® is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated.
If you are 65+ and have MVP, Humana New York, Essence, WellCare, United Healthcare or Secure Horizons Medicare health insurance, you are eligible for a free memebrship to the JCC's SilverSneaker® Fitness Program! We are a facility provider for the Healthways SilverSneaker® Fitness Program. Present your Healthways SilverSneaker® card or health insurance card at the time of joining. Contact your health insurance carrier for eligibility information.
JCC Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Health with a JCC gift certificate. Available for purchase at the main desk for membership, massages, programs, camps, personal training, theatre tickets and more!
Member Referral Program
When you refer a new continuous member to join the JCC, in appreciation we'll give you $100 gift certificate to apply towards your JCC membership, programs or services at the JCC.
JCC FitPlan for New Members
Each new member of the JCC receives a free one hour personal training session at the time of joining or within the first three months of the start of the membership. Scheduling an appointment is done at the main desk with a minimum of 24 hour advance notice.
Corporate Membership Discount
A 10% discount off annual rates is extended with a minimum of five new members joining from a company. Please contact the membership department for more information at 585-461-2000, ext. 216.