We are delighted that you would like to become a member of the JCC. All members requesting financial aid on the annual membership fees are asked to complete the financial aid form and the membership application and return to the JCC membership department.
The following information must be included with the application:
- A copy of your 2012 Federal 1040 income tax return and W-2 for your household
- Four weeks of current pay stubs
- Documentation from Public Assistance, Social Services, Food Stamps, Housing Assistance (if applicable)
- Unemployment benefits received (if applicable)
- Disability information (if applicable)
- A listing of outstanding or unusual expenses
- Proof of assets and/or other income
These documents will be kept strictly confidential and will be returned to you. Once all the necessary documents are received you will be notified of the scholarship amount. An arrangement for a payment plan will be established at the time of scholarship notification to activate your membership. EFT (electronic funds transfer) is our preferred method of payment on a monthly or quarterly basis. Credit or debit card is also acceptable.