COVID-19 Policies and Updates
- If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask at all times. This includes children ages 2-12. Mask does not need to be worn in the pool.
- At Wolk Children’s Center, staff must be vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID-19 testing.
- Mask-wearing is strongly encouraged throughout our facility even if you are vaccinated.
- Our staff are wearing masks.
- If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
- We follow Monroe County Department of Health and CDC recommendations.
- If we are informed that a member or a staff has tested positive, we will contact trace within the JCC for exposure, defined by the CDC as 15 cumulative minutes spent within six feet of someone who is COVID-19 positive. We will notify anyone that is identified as having a possible exposure.
- We sent a member survey out on 8/13/21 via email to inquire about current safety policies and potential changes to our policy.
- With 600+ responses received, it was clear that our community feels safe here with the current policies in place.
- The majority of respondents said that they would be more comfortable here knowing that all members and member-facing staff are vaccinated or tested weekly.
- If you didn’t receive the survey, please make sure we have a current email address for you so you don’t miss any communication from us.
Staff Vaccination Rate
- We’re proud that 97% of our member-facing staff (Fitness, Aquatics, Spa and Membership) are fully vaccinated.