You train and build your business,
we'll worry about the rest!
What We Offer
- 13,600 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- Extensive number of machines and variety or low impact, high intensity machines that are Apple-watch compatible
- Four power racks
- Olympic platform with bumper plates
- Turf run-off
- Dumbells up to 120lbs.
- Three complete strength training circuits
- Variety of Escape Fitness equipment
- Combine your methods with our fully outfitted space
- We’ll take care of facility issues, equipment repairs,
- Belong – we offer a complimentary JCC membership
Unlimited Sessions: $600/mo
For more information, contact Adam Drexler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Partners
Justin Hart of American Hart Fitness – Certified Personal Trainer & Movement Training Specialist
Having been a certified personal trainer since 2007, Justin learned the value of fitness & work ethic through his high school football and wrestling years at East Rochester. His work ethic transferred with him as he played collegiate football at St. John Fisher College and majored in sports management.
Justin’s fitness philosophy is in educating his clientele with realistic nutritional habits as well as building joint stability, mobility and improving heart health. This creates an overall balance in functional strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health.
Justin enthusiastically encourages his clients to use their fitness to create and achieve accomplishments and personal goals, as well as lifelong memories and experiences with their friends and family!
His clientele experience varies from high school and collegiate athletes to senior citizens and everything in between with a focus on training military, first responders and teachers. All fitness levels welcomed and encouraged!
When Justin is not in the gym, he enjoys movies, hiking, sports, pet sitting, landscaping, travel and planning events with family and friends as well as being a lifelong diehard Buffalo Bills fan!