Camp Adventures + Friends Await!
School's done – it's time for fun!
At the JCC we believe camp must be boundless freedom from the everyday where kids can safely explore new experiences, stoke a sense of adventure and make life-lasting friendships.
Spend your summer days with us!
Located on our main campus, we welcome all campers into a safe community of respect and inclusion where each child is encouraged to shine.
The days will be filled with arts + crafts, low ropes adventures, drama, nature + hiking, athletics, music, swimming, and playground time.
Summer Days at the J
With acres to explore, multiple pools and a huge gymnasium, fun is always close at hand.
Things to Know
We can’t wait to see all our returning campers and to meet new friends!
- Students should bring vegetarian snacks and lunch. Must also be nut-free.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone, everywhere, except when swimming.
- These programs are open to the community – JCC membership is not required.
On the Shores of Seneca Lake
Camp Seneca Lake has provided children entering grades 4–12 with over 90 summers of fun, friends and cherished memories. Over 200 acres, situated in the beautiful Finger Lakes, provides the ideal backdrop for camp. Campers participate in a variety of activities, including a high and low ropes course, land sports, overnight hiking trips, nature, drama, arts + crafts and the waterfront (skiing, sailing, wakeboarding and more)
Summer Getaways at Family Camp
Weekends at Camp Seneca Lake include:
- All meals prepared by our team of chefs (all meals are kosher)
- Swimming, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing, paddleboarding, and fishing
- Adult-only classes like Zumba, yoga, and Total Body Workouts
- Wine and cheese receptions
- Tennis, volleyball, archery, soccer, basketball, and arts and crafts
- Campfires, s’mores, and ice cream buffets
- High ropes challenge course
- Programs just for children and programs for the whole family