Ready to join and be a member of our community?
Competitive pricing. No contracts. No bundled pricing so you don’t pay for what you won’t use.
Membership Plans$75 One Time Joining Fee
$139/mo - 3 Adults with Children
$99/mo - 2 Adults with Children
$89/mo - 2 Adults with No Children
$79/mo - 1 Adult with Children
$59/mo - 1 Adult
$49/mo - Teen or Young Adult
We offer facility tours at the times below – just meet at the Member Services desk.
Tuesdays, 10am and 6pm
Looking for a more individualized approach for fitness? Set up a complimentary Fitness Orientation or a Personal Training Consultation by emailing email@example.com
Memberships include full access to the JCC, Champion Fitness Center, Max Adler Lap Pool, Bobry Family Pool, M&T Bank Splash Pool, general locker rooms, indoor track, racquetball, and basketball courts, and member pricing on programs and events.
Cancel by giving us 30 days’ notice via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Billing is done on the first of each month. There are no refunds for non-usage. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm the cancellation of your email once it has been received.
Take a Tour!
Join us for a tour at the following times:
Tuesdays, 10am & 6pm
Or reach out to us using the form with your preferred availability. Come early or stay after the tour to have your specific questions answered.
Insurance joins must be done in-person.
The following insurance companies have plans that cover fitness center memberships: AARP, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, MVP, RenewActive, Active&Fit, and UnitedHealthcare. Please check with your insurance provider directly to see what your coverage is. They will provide you with a unique ID number to share with us to complete your membership.
Silver&Fit memberships expire every calendar year and must be renewed annually with your insurance provider. Please stop by Member Services in the New Year with your unique Silver&Fit Fit ID number to maintain access to the facility. Call 1.877.427.4788 Monday – Friday or visit this website.
We offer both guest passes by the day for our member’s guests and a one-week pass to non-members. Interested? Come in and chat with Member Services or call directly at 585.461.2000. More details can be found here.
We allow memberships to be put on hold for a maximum of 4 months in a rolling 12-month period. Placing the membership on hold keeps the membership active with no monthly membership dues, but there is a monthly charge of $20/month for the hold. If the membership unit is made inactive, a joining fee of $75 will be charged when joining again.
We also offer holds for spa membership. Spa memberships can be put on hold for a maximum of 4 months in a rolling 12-month period. Placing the spa membership on hold keeps the spa membership active with no monthly spa membership dues and allows member to retain current spa locker. There is a monthly charge of $15/month for a spa hold. If a spa membership is made inactive, all items will need to be removed from locker. Spa holds are only offered based on availability – if the spa is full, we won’t be able to offer the option.
Refer a Friend Program
Eligible JCC Members can receive one free gift when a friend joins the J! Choose from this list below, each gift is redeemable once. A JCC Membership may only redeem two referrals. Learn more about the program.
- One month Free Membership Dues
- One month Free Fitness Classes
- One 30-min Personal Training Session
- One 30-min Reformer Session
- One Month Free Spa
- 2 Guest Passes
- 2 Tickets to a JCC CenterStage or TYKEs performance
- You must be a full paying member for 90 days; if you joined during a promotional period, you are required to pay for 3 months’ worth of membership dues before you are eligible
- If you receive a complimentary membership, you are not eligible for this offer
- The referred member must remain active for 90 days post billing before you are able to redeem an offer
- Up to two friend referrals per member
- Offers may only be chosen once
- This is not applicable for Teen memberships
- If you have an insurance membership, the member you’re referring has to be a full paying member (cannot refer another insurance membership and participate in this offer)
- This offer must be done in person (no online joins)
- A staff cannot be the referring member
- The name of the active member will be given at the beginning of transaction; no retroactive referrals
Make Your Membership More
Motivating, Wellness-oriented, Convenient, Customized
Unlimited Fitness Classes
Looking for HIIT, Yoga, Fusion, Barre + more? We have the best classes! Also includes aquatic fitness classes.
Women's + Men's Spa
A private space to have a permanent locker, complimentary towels and more!
Work with a personal trainer or nutritionist to achieve your goals faster.
Sessions sold in 1, 5 and 10 session packages.